1. Meat suppliers - you might be curious why it is indicated as "suppliers." The reason for the letter - s, is that some distributing farms sometimes ran out of fresh meat products. It is good to make a list of trusted suppliers for backup to maintain the business operation. It is a nightmare operation when suddenly stocks are not efficient which means loss of sales.
2. Stainless equipments - Some buyers tend to look for the cleanliness of the store and food handling. Stainless steel grill is far more better than the usual metal that get rusted in time. Counter tops, chimney and other vital kitchen utensils should be in this kind of form. In addition to this, an industrialized exhaust fan should be layout to enclosed the smoke and emits it higher than all the roofs nearby.
3. Glass display - an ordinary glass will not work for the temperature released by the charcoals. It is advised that a "tempered glass" must be used to avoid injuries and operation distraction. A glass should also be thick enough to endure the heat while cooking the lechon manok or liempo.
4. Price range - to be able to make your income higher, you must have the ability to do wholesale. In that way, you can put enough mark to compete with the business competition. You must also have the ability to keep these supplies fresh until they are sold. It takes a good preparation to master the system of protecting the products if a wholesale was made.
5. Product flavor - hiring a chef, a master cook friend can help you with chicken or pork flavor. A tasting experiment can be done if you are likely to choose from different cooks. Take your time to choose and also analyze the ingredients since this can make the cost higher. Regular roasted meat outside malls does not have any herbs like rosemary or thyme.
6. Prepare the location - location is a strategy that you must not forget. If your target market has a high standard of living, the consumers will not mind about the high price as long as it taste good. Distributing in average income earners is the best for the reason that they are not meticulous a about what is the ingredient or if the meat was cooked with an electric roaster or charcoal. If the place is accessible and affordable, a food stall can be a successful retailer in no time.